ABM and AID ground all their work in one or more of the Marks of Mission
- Witness to Christ’s saving, forgiving and reconciling love for all people
- Build welcoming, transforming communities of faith
- Stand in solidarity with the poor and needy
- Challenge violence, injustice and oppression, and work for peace and reconciliation
- Protect, care for and renew life on our planet
To find out more about the Five Marks of Mission, how they were developed and how they continue to be reviewed go to Anglican Communion Five Marks of Mission.
Or you may wish to see how our work is grounded in the Marks of Mission by looking at our current Project Book.